- Southwest Metro Corridor works:
- Upgrading 12 bridges that cross over or under the railway, including installation of safety screens
- Civil construction including work on retaining walls, culverts and track drainage
- Fencing along the rail corridor and the segregation of the existing freight line from the new driverless railway
- Rail systems work including new track crossovers, upgrading and refurbishing overhead wiring and work to support signalling and communication equipment
- Utility modifications.
A copy of the Sydney Metro City and Southwest Sydenham to Bankstown Upgrade Planning Approval can be found here;
Construction Environment Management Plan and Sub-plans
A Construction Environment Management Plan and certain sub-plans are required in accordance with the Sydney Metro City and Southwest Sydenham to Bankstown Upgrade Planning Approval. It is noted that the Community Communications Strategy (CCS) and Business Management Plan form part of the SMu management plan suite. Please refer to the SMu web page for these plans.
Some SMC Construction works will be conducted under the SMEW – CTMP and Addendum. Please refer to the SMEW page for these plans.
During the course of the project, other environmental and Planning Approval documentation may be required. It is noted that any monitoring required under the Environmental Protection Licence (EPL 21147) is maintained under the SMu web page. A link to EPL 21147 can also be found on the SMu page.